Sunday 18 July 2010

Crystal Renn

As it is a nice, sunny, relaxing Sunday, I took some time to finish my latest book: Hungry by plus size model Crystal Renn--I love (auto-)biographies!. I had seen her before in magazines and was always curious how she made it into the world of high fashion. As I walked into the book store to buy my monthly share of fashion-on-paper (British Vogue, Instyle and Elle Living), I came across her book. It is simply an eye-opener and reality check. She described her journey from a teenager with loads of baggage, to becoming a regular model with anorexia and breaking through as an editorial, catwalk and high fashion model with size 42. There are many highs, but also many lows in her life story, which makes her human and even more beautiful. Her biggest lesson: except you and the person next to you for who they are. She is b




For Vogue:


and Harper's Bazaar


V Magazine

No comments:

Popular Posts